30 May 2017, 3 pm CET .Inscripción gratuita: enlace.
IAEA (Radiation Protection of Patients).
Prof. S. Ted Treves, MD.
Prof. Frederic H. Fahey, DSc Harvard Medical School, Boston, MA, USA
- Recognize the existence of universally accepted pediatric guidelines for the administration of radiopharmaceutical activities
- Learn of the effect of these guidelines in the practice of pediatric nuclear medicine
- Learn methods to reduce radiation exposures while preserving diagnostic image quality using advanced image processing
- Recognize the challenges for the assessment of biodistribution and pharmacokinetics and children
- Recognize ongoing efforts to optimize/reduce CT radiation exposures in the context of hybrid imaging